Terms and Conditions: Ticket Holders
- The venue owner or Live Promotions Events LTD reserves the right to refuse admission in any reasonable circumstance.
- The venue owner or Live Promotions Events LTD may adopt a bag search on entry or exit if deemed necessary.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Live Promotions Events LTD do not permit tickets to be resold for profit or commercial gain.
- Live Promotions Events LTD reserves the right to alter the show content at short notice. In the event of this happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.
- This event may be filmed and/or photographed.
- Live Promotions Events LTD or the venue owners do not accept responsibility for any property lost or damaged at the event and as a result cannot be held liable.
- The use of video or stills photography equipment for commercial gain is forbidden without the express consent of Live Promotions Events LTD.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event; including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Live Promotions Events LTD reserve the right to change or amend the date or venue of any event, due to reasons beyond their control.
- Please note bicycles, scooters and other ATVs are not permitted on the showground during show build up, breakdown and show days.
- Camera-equipped drones must not be flown at any Live Promotion’s events.
In the event of any questions, please write to:
Live Promotions Events Ltd, Riverside Quay, Spalding, Lincs, PE11 2AB
Or email email@example.com